Bernice Daniels

New Colors of Anodized Aluminum

We received a shipment of saw cut anodized aluminum rings that I just marked into stock - more are expected around the middle of this week again)

What's New? LOTS!

New Saw Cut Anodized Aluminum Pink - its pale and pretty.

sxaa18316pink.jpg

The sizes with current stock in this are 18g 3/16", 20g 3/32" (new color in this size) and 20g 5/32"

This shade of pink is replacing the old for all saw cut pink anodized aluminum as the pink runs out.

Sky Blue

sxaasky.jpg

This is replacing the turquoise rings in saw cut anodized aluminum.

It is currently available in 20g 1/8" and 20g 3/32"

It is being made in all other colors as the turquoise runs out.

Also new are white in 20g 3/32" and 20g 5/32" and 14g 5/16" black in saw cut!

http://theringlord.com/cart/shopdisplaycategories.asp?id=152&cat=Anodized+Aluminum+Jump+Rings

Enjoy!

I am still waiting for my order and have the same problem, I love the 2 new colors and want to order some but can't right now have we mentioned lately that you are evil but to keep up the good work. one thing we will never be is bored with your products.

Thumbs up on the 14g 5/16" SX black! Have you decided whether these will replace or be an addition to the current machine cut 14g 5/16" AA line? Again, I vote an addition to - My customers love options, and I know yours do, too.... Especially this one who spends a good $1000+ a year on 14g 5/16" machine cut.

Last we discussed the sxaa14516 would be instead of not in addition to the machine cut. That being said I asked Jon about this when the saw cut were in the works and he didn't say to discontinue the machine cut yet.

FYI - 1 size of anodized aluminum ring takes about 15 linear feet of shipping room shelf space and 8ft of overflow space. There are of course a lot of other logistics issues this one is just the easiest to describe.

More New colors today!

Announcing Royal Blue

sxaaroyal.jpg

New Royal Blue replaces blue in saw cut AA. It is currently available in 20g 1/8" and 20g 3/32".

Mint Green

This was an ooops. We intended on a medium green but we got this lighter version. We will be getting a new darker green now too - lucky you for the anodizer's oops!

sxaa16516green.jpg

New Mint Green is now available in 16g 5/16", 16g 3/8" and 14g 3/8".

We also added to our line up:

the new gold was added in 20g 5/32" and 14g 5/16" (saw cut)

and Black Ice was added in 20g 3/32"!

Enjoy!

More stock has arrived from the anodizer!

Whats new? (All saw cut of course.)

sxaa16516green_tn.jpg Mint Green

16g 1/4" , 18g 1/4", 18g 3/16", 18g 5/32", 20g 3/32", 20g 5/32", 20g 1/8"

sxaasky_tn.jpg Sky Blue (replaces turquoise)

18g 1/4" , 18g 3/16"

sxaaroyal_tn.jpg Royal Blue (replaces blue)

18g 3/16", 18g 5/32"

before you ask

- yes all colors will be available in all sizes - the old ones need to run out first

- a new darker green. purple and a lavender (to replace violet) are in the works and will be available in the upcoming weeks/months

- a shipment of machine cut is expected form the anodizer later this week

Enjoy!

More stock has arrived from the anodizer!

Whats new? (All saw cut of course.)

sxaa16516green_tn.jpg Mint Green

16g 1/4" , 18g 1/4", 18g 3/16", 18g 5/32", 20g 3/32", 20g 5/32", 20g 1/8"

sxaasky_tn.jpg Sky Blue (replaces turquoise)

18g 1/4" , 18g 3/16"

sxaaroyal_tn.jpg Royal Blue (replaces blue)

18g 3/16", 18g 5/32"

before you ask

- yes all colors will be available in all sizes - the old ones need to run out first

- a new darker green. purple and a lavender (to replace violet) are in the works and will be available in the upcoming weeks/months

- a shipment of machine cut is expected form the anodizer later this week

Enjoy!

So is the sky blue actually the regular blue that we're used to in saw cut?

Also, since the saw cut pink is now so light, are there plans to make a saw cut darker pink, like the current machine cut pink (or the old color of saw cut pink)?

Edited by bikepartjewelry

The sky blue is new and replaces turquoise. The royal blue is darker and replaces blue. We had to do it this way in order to get 2 blues.

If you need the 'blue' saw cut to finish a project we can try to get you some but we'll need details like how much and what size. There will also be a longer lead-time.

There are no plans for a darker new pink. The machine cut pink is darker.

Quick question - Why are the quantities of machine vs saw cut rings for a given size different? Is it to maintain similar price points per bag? For example, 200 machine cut 14g 5/16 is $4.15 at retail, whereas 150 of the same saw cut rings is $4.20. I understand selling rings by quantity as opposed to by weight like you used to - I'm a big fan of it, now, as I generally know how many rings I need for a specific project. However, it would be a lot less confusing for me anyway if each ring was sold in the same quantity (with the price adjusted accordingly, of course) - A choice between 200 machine cut for $4.15 or 200 saw cut for $5.60 makes my brain hurt a lot less.

I don't really have a use for aluminum rings, but I vote for calling the darker purple "aubergine". The eggplant is such an under appreciated berry of the nightshade family. :)

The colors are FANTASTIC. I wish some of the other anodized materials came in these colors!

I don't really have a use for aluminum rings, but I vote for calling the darker purple "aubergine". The eggplant is such an under appreciated berry of the nightshade family. :)

The colors are FANTASTIC. I wish some of the other anodized materials came in these colors!

Like the scales?

ouch. I thought the age of "every man is a caveman" was over. I guess I'll go back to beating women over the head with my club.. I mean "UUUUURRRRRGGGGGG...." :whistle:

calisandra: I was hoping for rings heavier than the aluminum, but it's probably impossible. I'm just happy there's black niobium. The scales would probably get a lot of people happy about, for the scale flowers, if nothing else.

Edited by The Postindustrialist

heck I want the pink and sky blue to go with the soft pink and baby blue leather I have to make armor. we will have the best dressed girls in Armor in any NERO chapter around if I have anything to say about it. just because its armor doesn't mean it can't be pretty and girlie.

Personally I don't know why there is one single color called "orchid." Anyone who has grown orchids - or is even a fan of the beautiful plants - will know that orchids come in all sorts of colors and hues. :D

Personally I don't know why there is one single color called "orchid." Anyone who has grown orchids - or is even a fan of the beautiful plants - will know that orchids come in all sorts of colors and hues. :D

true... Though some of those ever so deep yet shockingly vibrant purple hues you sometimes get I have yet to find in any other flower.

My favorite orchids are the white ones that have said colored splotches that almost look like blood droplets "staining" them.

Plants are a fantastic inspiration for colors!

ouch. I thought the age of "every man is a caveman" was over. I guess I'll go back to beating women over the head with my club.. I mean "UUUUURRRRRGGGGGG...." :whistle:

calisandra: I was hoping for rings heavier than the aluminum, but it's probably impossible. I'm just happy there's black niobium. The scales would probably get a lot of people happy about, for the scale flowers, if nothing else.

I was actually looking at the scales to make armor. we have a lot of pretty gypsies and elves and some ...rather pretty boys who kind of like the new colors too.