les_26

WTS: Prepped Rings

http://www.blackravenmercantile.ca/preppedringsdirectory.html

I have set up a section on my website selling prepped rings. The same rings that TRL offers but prepped. If you are interested you can use the paypal shopping cart on the site, or message me.

In the next few weeks I will be adding the "chain by the foot" section. We will be offering premade strips of euro 4in1 in various metals and sizes. However we will also custom make any chain out of any metal combination and ring size.

Prepped Rings - Saving you the time of prepping rings so you can spend it making things!

Edited by les_26

Note: If you are looking for large quantities of the same type of ring (10,000+), send me an email at orders@blackravenmercantile.ca and I can give you a discount.

Sorry to be a downer but pre-opened rings are a pain. After being put in a bag and transported, opened rings become a tangled mass. One would spend more time untangling the rings than to open them.

Movak

Sorry to be a downer but pre-opened rings are a pain. After being put in a bag and transported, opened rings become a tangled mass. One would spend more time untangling the rings than to open them.

Movak

Its actually rather easy to untangle the rings :/ I personally just hold them in my fingers and jingle them abit, the rings fall onto the work surface and usually space themselves out enough so that its easy to pick them up.

Its actually rather easy to untangle the rings :/ I personally just hold them in my fingers and jingle them abit, the rings fall onto the work surface and usually space themselves out enough so that its easy to pick them up.

somehow I think 10k rings would take more then "a bit" of jiggling. the closed ones or the chains though sound interesting

I can package them in the same quantities that TRL offers if it would make it easier. Ex: 10, 1000 ring bags of say 20ga 1/8 Stainless Steel

I agree. I have buckets of open rings and have no real issues dealing with them.

I see you also sell them pre-closed. But when I tried looking on your site to get an idea of your closures, it seems to be down(or not finished) Can you maybe post a pic of your closures? Pre-closed rings will probably get more of a draw than pre-opened ones.

The website is still in development, new pages are being added almost daily. If you look at the company facebook page though you can see pictures of the jewelry we make and check out the closures. The reason I am selling the opened rings as well is because I am fairly fast at it and it may be convenient for some to avoid the few hours of opening rings to make something.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Raven-Mercantile/6602874977?sk=photos