All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I recently received a charm bracelet in stainless steel and I like it but would like to add an accent to it in rose gold but I'm unsure of how to determine the gauge and size of the oval rings. Can anyone give me information on how I can do this? Thanks! Sally.
  4. Yesterday
  5. I LOVE this!!!! It looks amazing!
  6. 20 awg, 3/32" hoodoo hex in stainless steel with JPL seams in brass. 5mm Swarovski chaton captures at vertexes. 20 awg, 3/16" stainless steel pencil weave string pulls with 16 swg, 5/16" orbitals. The geometric structure is an icosahedron-- the same shape as the 20-sided dice the bag was built to hold.
  7. 20 awg, 3/32" hoodoo hex in stainless steel with JPL seams in brass. 5mm Swarovski chaton captures at vertexes. 20 awg, 3/16" stainless steel pencil weave string pulls with 16 swg, 5/16" orbitals. The geometric structure is an icosahedron-- the same shape as the 20-sided dice the bag was built to hold.
  8. Last week
  9. Yes, that's me. The forum seemed to be a little more active over there so I signed up there too.
  10. Hi! I know you are working on 18g 3/16 but what is the eta of 18g 1/4 stainless?
  11. I'm looking to order etched business cards using the anodized aluminum. If I want the card to be entirely one color and have the etching be line art, what color should the lines in the line art be to indicate that? Or will you just assume that the lines are what I want etched?
  12. we are working on the next batch... Maybe 5-6 weeks from being in stock.
  13. European 4 in 1 thrice vest. Stainless steel split rings 0.338" ID/0.040" wire, Ni-plated steel key rings 0.826" ID/0.064" wire. Approximately 6,500 rings total.

© Dr. T

14. Do you have an ETA for SB1614?
  15. Any ETA on 18 5/32 saw cut?
  16. I think that Konstantin was asking the OP, who shares that name.
  17. Nope, and I have no idea who it might be. I haven't been active on the Archive for many years but when I was it was as 'knuut'
  18. Tangentially, are you the same Oldhead that is looking into bending some sheet metal for plate armor over on The Armour Archive? Inquiring about watershed in link overlaps?
  19. The rings were shipped from our factory in central Canada to our factory in Eastern Canada. Its about a 35 hour drive and truck shipments normally take 4 days. This shipment however left on Jan 28th and we now expect it to arrive Feb 12th. Over this last few weeks we've been wrong about when the shipment was arriving. In a few months we'll have these machines in the Eastern factory to prevent these delays.
  20. I've been waiting for the AB16516 that I bought included in 2 coif kits for going on a month now and was told last week Tuesday that my entire order including those would be shipped "in the next couple of days if not sooner" and now you say it will be another 2 to 3 days? I was told it would only be 5 calendar days and that was 3 weeks ago this Wednesday. They were said to be in the bagging process. I was okay waiting for the 5 days, but now it's weeks and why I am I being told differently in emails I send then what is posted here?
  21. 2-3 more days for the AB16516 - no problem making a pre-order through customer service - this will get it to you maybe a day faster.
  22. Also waiting on ab16516! Updates?
  23. Only a thousand?
  24. Earlier
  25. Sorry no update on the white - the white is a bad case... we order EPDM is large amounts infrequently. Last time we ordered we didn't need these rings as our system said we had lots... our system was wrong Not really sure when we can get more.
  26. you are absolutely correct that you "could just up the ring size as long as i matched the AR for the larger rings." unfortunately that may mean making your own rings or sending asking if theringlord will custom make you some. AR is just "inner diameter":"wire diameter". so if you want your pendant to be 3x bigger than your earrings, you'll probably need 3x bigger rings, or 3/4" and 9/16" ID. to keep the AR at 4.0, you'd need the wire diameter to be 1/4 the ID, or 3/16" (about 6 gauge) and 9/64" (about 9 gauge) respectively. hope you're using aluminum and huge pliers! :-)
  27. Bernice, thank you for your quick reply. You guys are always so responsive.
  28. So i've been weaving chainmalle for a while now but usually only following patterns and suggested ring sizes. Im trying to branch out to make some more custom stuff but im having issues figuring out what rings would work best for a project. My current project is nothing difficult. Im making earrings and a pendant using the whirlybird pattern. Ive got the earrings done via a pattern i found using rings sized at 16 ga 1/4" and 18 ga 3/16”. Thats a 4.0 AR for both. But now i want to make the pendant but much larger. I figured i could just up the ring size as long as i matched the AR for the larger rings. But the problem is when i get to the larger ring sizes the ARs dont match up anymore and i cant find any suggested ring sizes for making them at larger sizes. The earrings are about .75" diameter. Ideally id like the pendant to be around a 2" to 2.5" diameter. So my question is this. How do i upscale a ring pattern? Specifically the whirlybird ring pattern. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If someone wants to just give me the necessary ring sizes that would be great but i would really like to know how to figure this out as well for future projects.
  29. Within 1 week. Our Toronto facility ran out of 18g stainless wire. As Jon said - you can always get customer service to add it to an order. Just put a note in the comments area.
  30. Any new word on SXSS18318?
  1. Load more activity