Stainless Steel - Black and Plain

This will restock Wednesday/Thursday.
  5. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

ETA 3 to 4 weeks
  6. Yesterday
  7. Rhianbo

Anodized Aluminum

Hello, Is there an ETA on SXAA1638silver?
  8. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Aluminum - Bright

Hi! Can you move this question over to the AA forum please? As of 2/18 there was no ETA for red and orange, but I will check on that and the royal tomorrow.
  9. technophebe

Suitability of TRL SS rings for resistance welding

Haha that's good enough for me, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to naively poison myself. Jury's still out on electrocution! Thanks 😊
  10. Rob MacLennan

Suitability of TRL SS rings for resistance welding

I can't speak for their composition but I welded rather a lot of TRL's 5/16". 16 gauge stainless rings for the shirt in my user pic, and I'm still here.
  11. Last week
  12. I'm undertaking a project to convert a cheap stick welder to a resistance welder, specialized for welding rings. My long term goal is to create an armor-grade welded ring hauberk, and I don't believe the jewellery welder offered by TRL is powerful enough to be practical in terms of time (I don't want to have to triple-weld 20,000 rings!). My question is around the dangers of resistance welding TRL SS rings, specifically the potential for harmful gases (chromium for instance) to be given off. Although I have read that this is a potential hazard when welding stainless, as a hobbiest I don't have enough knowledge of welding or the composition of TRL's rings to make an informed judgment.
  13. Mother Earth Brands

Aluminum - Bright

Hello I wanted to ask you if you possibly had an approximate date of when these 3 products SXAA16516orange, SXAA16516red & SXAA16516Royal be back in stock please? Thank you so much!
  14. Rob MacLennan

Methods for attaching scales to leather?

Thanks for that. It's one of the methods that I considered though not along the edges, as I've stamped a pattern along it. I'm trying to think of a way that will limit intrusion into the inside of the bracer, to make it as comfortable as possible.
  15. Meloria

Stainless Steel - Black and Plain

Any idea on SXSS14716?
  16. liriel

For my bracers, I assembled large aluminum scales with standard size butted ss rings, then made holes in the leather with a punch to pass the rings through all along the edges.
  17. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

These will restock by Thursday.
  18. Rob MacLennan

I've got a project that I've been kicking around for a while, that involves large scales and some 35 year old tooling leather I've had laying about, to turn into bracers for an actor friend. I finally have a scale profile that I'm happy with and now have to figure out how I'll attach the scales to the leather backing. I've had a few ideas but nothing I'm really satisfied with. Since I don't have any extra leather to make another set if I screw up, I thought that I'd first ask how others have done it in the past. So.....?
  19. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Titanium - Anodized and Plain

We are waiting on wire; ETA mid-March/early April.
  20. Bracken Maille

Is there any restock ETA on TI1814NoColor or SXTI1814NoColor?
  21. Jannam22

Anodized Aluminum

Hi There, Any ETA on SXAA16516silver?
  22. losthelm

help with swinging mail

What's it look like? Stiffening the edge with some Hp3in1 will contract it a little and should help reduce swing.
  23. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Scales - all materials and sizes

Waiting on strip - ETA for scales early April.
  24. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

ETA is around 6 weeks.
  25. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

This will restock Monday.
  26. Bracken Maille

Is there any update on when SCALEsm-TINoColor is going to be back in stock?
  27. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Aluminum - Bright

ETA April 25th.
  28. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Aluminum - Bright

ETA March 23rd.
  29. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

There is no ETA at this time for either.
  1. Load more activity