This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. sgermain

Tools - all pliers, cutters etc

Perfect! Thank you!
  4. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Yes, the replacement is the Armorers pliers we sell.
  5. sgermain

You have a replacement?
  6. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

These pliers have been discontinued.
  7. Kittensoft_Chainmail

Anodized Aluminum

Thank you!
  8. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

This will restock Thursday.
  9. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Bronze

This will restock tomorrow.
  10. Last week
  11. MailleWerX

Restoring Chainmail that survived a house fire

It might just be me but I'm not seeing a picture.
  12. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

I will get this information tomorrow and post.
  13. theraisama

Bronze

SXBZ1818? I apparently just missed it. ; ;
  14. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Brass

No ETA on 14g brass. 16g brass wire will be here in a couple months.
  15. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Scales - all materials and sizes

There is no ETA for these at this time. I would estimate at least 3-4 months, if not longer.
  16. Oliveoyl

Full Length Dress

You would do a commission would you?!!
  17. Woodharry

Stab proof shirt

Well, there is mailletec they make chainmailie welded mesh. I'm sure there are others but this is the one I know off hand. http://www.mailletec.com/
  18. Thorsteinn

Brass

I was looking for rolls of the wire (I don't need full spools yet...). I'm trying to re-create an SCA knight's chain with some very oddly shaped links.
  19. Dek

Stab proof shirt

I am starting a jod I'm corrections soon and will be in the market for personal protective equipment. Who would be able to sell me a welded chain shirt in the style of a size large T-shirt that I can wear under my uniform?. I would require a fine mesh similar to an oyster shockers chainmail glove or a shark suit. How much would such a shirt cost? Stabbings are a legitimate threat in the field of corrections. Thanks to all I look forward to your response. I made chain maille in my childhood and spent a lot of time in this forum and others. I dont have the patience to fiddle with little rings any more but I occasionally lurk in the gallery to see the incredible things folks are making.
  20. sgermain

Any idea when you'll have the KX200-MOD back in stock?
  21. Paul Kerrigan

Hello! I am making the ultimate plant scientist super suit. It requires quite a few of SCLG-PC-GITD. May I ask when they may be back in stock? I can't emphasize enough how much I love your company; how grateful I am to live so close to you guys! Please help me to become a glow-in-the-dark smiley plant menace. Looking forward to hearing back. Cheers! http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2013/10/menace.html Paul K
  22. MailleWerX

#pride

I'm not going to get much more done for Pride month but heres a free screensaver:
  23. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

We are out of small gold strip at this time, no ETA right now. We do sell other small gold scales, though: the thin bright gold, regular thickness shiny gold, shiny gold in tne flat edge small scales, brass plated mild steel (read notes), niobium has a rose gold and finally gold in the premium scales. 
  24. Lindsay

looking for SCALE-SM-AAGOLD to come back around on the guitar. I have a custom order in the wings. Thanks!
  25. Kittensoft_Chainmail

Anodized Aluminum

Is there an ETA on SXAA18316bronze ?
  26. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Brass

Are you asking about wire (spooled or rolls) or rings? The answer may be different.
  27. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Stainless Steel - Black and Plain

There is no ETA at this time. We are out of wire and waiting for it to come in. Estimate is 2-3 months.
  28. Htoad2020

lightsaber 1

tutorial? If not may I have the patterns you used and Gauge -w- ID (18g swg/awg 1/4)
  1. Load more activity