All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Niobium - Anodized, black and raw

We are currently out of 20g wire. We estimate it will be around 3 months before wire arrives.
  4. Canthinkofone3579

Niobium - Anodized, black and raw

Hi, I'm wondering when Niobium 20 ga 3/16'' bronze and Niobium 20 ga 1/8" royal purple will be available? I need 13 ounces of the 20 gauge 3/16" and 10 ounces of the 20 gauge 1/8 inch".
  5. poisondahlia

Brass

Oosh. Ok I'll just rework my design with a different size. Thanks!
  6. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Brass

There is no ETA at this time. I'd estimate around 2 months as we are out of wire.
  7. poisondahlia

Brass

Is there an ETA on the 16g 3/8"? I'm going to be needing between 25 and 30oz.
  8. CarolineNH

Stainless Steel - Black and Plain

Any idea when 20ga 3/16 will be available? I have an order ready to go except for those; don't want to pay shipping twice. Thank you.
  9. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Scales - all materials and sizes

There are no plans at this time to make these in medium.
  10. Pavonine Scales

Is there ever a plan to stock medium size scales in bright anodized colors? Might end up doing a custom order at some point, but curious if that's on the table. Thank you!
  11. Last week
  12. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

No exact eta at this time but likely within the next few weeks. I will have a better answer next week.
  13. Revah's Scales

When will you be getting more 10g 1.5" Welded Stainless Steel rings? (DSS1015)
  14. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

ah, I see. An easy way to see what comes in a kit is to add it to your cart. Once you've added it, click the checkout link on the right side of the page to go to your cart. The cart will show you the component pieces of most of our kits. You can do that with this kit to see what colors come in. We may change the colors based on what's available.
  15. RingMaiden

Anodized Aluminum

I was just hopping for the convenience and the fun of the mystery colors. Thanks.
  16. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

These kits are more for convenience than for price savings. You can make your own kit by purchasing the colors you need separately in the sizes and gauges you need.
  17. RingMaiden

Anodized Aluminum

When will you be getting your Anodized bundles back up. There are many sizes I would like, mainly 16g, 5/16, 18g 3/16.
  18. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

This will restock Tuesday.
  19. Rosencrantz

Anodized Aluminum

Restock update for SXAA18316silver?
  20. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

Hi! While we'd love to accommodate making these colors in time for pride month, unfortunately it's not something we're going to be able to accomplish.
  21. Marie's Maille

Anodized Aluminum

Given the huge number of pride celebrations this year, would you possibly consider moving the timeline up for both orange and yellow?
  22. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

These will restock June 24th.
  23. Jeff

Anodized Aluminum

What is the ETA on SXAA1614black?
  24. Jeff

Inlay bi-frame idea

Yeah I think I want it at it's natural stretch point since I want it to not have sides supports so it can still bend and sway and such while also not becoming distorted (it has cursive lettering on it so distortion wouldn't be great). thanks for your input.
  25. TitaniumMithril

Inlay bi-frame idea

that should work if you are doing your inlay the "wrong" way, want it at its natural stretch point, and drill the holes in the pipes to match the links at their natural stretch point. if any of those are not the case, you'll need side supports too.
  26. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

All small ti scales are out of stock as we have no strip to make the nocolor. Current estimate for strip is a couple months.
  27. Crystalsidyll

Do you have a restock date, or is it a custom item now for Green SCALEsm-TIGrn
  28. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

These will restock Wednesday.
  1. Load more activity