All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. PamelaDa

Scales - all materials and sizes

Good morning! Is there any ETA on the small anodized titanium scales? Thank you!
  4. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Stainless Steel - Black and Plain

We are working on 14g 3/8 now and will make other machine cut 14g rings once these are done.
  5. Snakebite

are we getting 14ga SS machine cut back in stock anytime soon? I know for a fact 14ga 5/16 has been out since early july at least.
  6. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Machine cut is about 3 weeks out as we are working on running 1438 right now. Please email customer service directly and we will see what options we can offer. Orders (at) TheRingLord.com
  7. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

Currently we are running into issues with our anodizing coming out with little spots on it. We want ensure you have the highest quality anodized rings so we have halted all anodizing until we resolve this issue. This is a high priority issue and will be treated as such. We will provide an update once things are back to normal.
  8. alexak

Anodized Aluminum

Hi, Do you know when SXAA18316green will be restocked?
  9. onecooltuna

When will the machine cut in the SS1458 be ready? I need 1000pc - do you offer a discount on the saw cut if the machine cut will be out for a while?
  10. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

We do not offer that size in uncut coils. We have restocked the sxss1458 today.
  11. onecooltuna

You don't show the un-cut coils in the 14 gauge 5/8 - will those be available quicker than the 2-4 weeks for the cut rings? I NEED RINGS NOW and will cut them myself if I have to..
  12. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Aluminum - Bright

Machine cut 14g bright aluminum rings cannot be made until the part arrives. We are still able to make saw cut rings in 14g, though.
  13. Ironheart

Aluminum - Bright

So to clarify, are you saying that the 14g 1/2" likely won't be able to be ordered until December?
  14. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

We are out of strip with no ETA at this time. Ask again in a month and we can see where we are with our strip order.
  15. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Jewelry Supplies - all beads, clasps, chain etc

These will be restocked around March/April 2020.
  16. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Aluminum - Bright

The full set of guides that we need is estimated to arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. We were expecting a full set with what was shipped to us this past Friday, but it is only a partial set and will not do what is needed.
  17. Ironheart

Aluminum - Bright

Any update on that part?
  18. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

These will restock in 2 weeks.
  19. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Aluminum - Bright

We are still awaiting the part we need for the machine to make these. No eta at this time.
  20. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

These will restock in 2-4 weeks.
  21. lorenzo

So what were they?

IIRC they were 1020 steel but it's been a long time since I made those. I'm guessing the tongs we designed to work with them sold out long ago. We made the drifting tool out of HSS drill blanks. Keep the piercing tip hard and draw the shank back to a blue color to prevent breakage. The piercing tongs needed about a 6:1 mechanical advantage to work easily.
  22. RabbitRinger

Jewelry Supplies - all beads, clasps, chain etc

Any word on CH-Snake-SS and jctogBNDL-SSSkull ? Much love!
  23. SkylarFare

Any ETA on when SM-AAGOLD will restock?
  24. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

We received the wire on Friday. I have a message back to see if we have an ETA on sxss1458 or ss1458. Today is a holiday, so it will be tomorrow or Wed before I have an answer.
  25. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

We received the wire on Friday. We are working to make bagged and bulk 16516 and will get it marked into stock over the next 2 to 3 weeks. It takes time to get the rings made, bagged, etc. Same for 14g stainless rings. Regarding SB, the Oct 3 update is still correct: We have to make rings from the wire when it arrives. We estimate it will be 1-2 months before we are ready to send off anything to the blackener.
  26. Jodey - TRL Tier 2 Support

Anodized Aluminum

I'm sorry, I don't find this product code in our database. The closest I can come up with is SCSM-SAGLD. Please contact customer service directly for assistance with this. If you can send a photo as well, that would be helpful. orders (at) theringlord.com
  27. The Captains Creations

Anodized Aluminum

Do you by any chance know when SXMA18532Blk is going to be restocked?
  1. Load more activity